LEARN TO ROW AUGUST 2019
We are offering our popular Learn To Row session for adults starting Sunday, Aug. 4!
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our (very stable) training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- Men and women ages 22 and over (per US Rowing rules)
Class size is limited to 20. The total fee is $150. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing 3-day-a-week Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month.
The first day of the Learn To Row program is 8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 4.
- Sunday, Aug. 4, 8-11 am
- Wednesday, Aug. 7, 5:20-7:30 am
- Friday, Aug. 9, 5:20-7:30 am
- Sunday, Aug. 11, 8-11 am
- Wednesday, Aug. 14, 5:20-7:30 am
- Friday, Aug. 16, 5:20-7:30 am
- Sunday, Aug. 18, 8-11 am
Registration and Fee
The fee for this 7-session program is $150. The full fee must be paid in advance of the first session. This program is limited to the first 20 paid registrations.
Send an email to email@example.com.
See you on the water!